Starting a SaaS or micro-SaaS business can be challenging, especially when it comes to creating a landing page. As I recently discovered when building AI Feedback Pro, creating a landing page to validate customer interest can be a costly venture. However, I found a solution that cost just $19/year plus the cost of the domain, without sacrificing the essential features.
In this post, I’d like to share my experience and provide you with a list of components and services that will help you build an effective landing page on a budget. Whether you’re just starting out or looking for cost-saving measures, this guide is for you.
Just the list
Where the price isn’t mentioned - it is free on the landing page scale
- Landing page service: Carrd on Pro Standard plan for $19/year, can be used for 10 sites
- Theme: Carrd’s own template #95 free for Pro Plan users
- Mailing list to subscribe interested people: EmailOctopus
- Cookieless Analytics: PanelBear for your first users, GoatCounter not too loose the track if landing page is suddenly successful
- Surveys: Tally.so
- Illustrations: Undraw + some PlaygroundAI modifications when you want to have something similar, but a little different
- Logo: Namecheap LogoMaker
- Email service: Gandi, but you’ll need to buy domain from them in order to get it for free
- Support chat: Crisp chat
- Bonus: Your service name: ChatGPT as a discussion partner
Now to the details.